Sunday, August 28, 2011

finally~



Ding ding..
Two month practicum FINALLY end like this >.<
a very thanks you to all the teacher and student of SJK(C) Lam Min, Kerpan..
also, my partner - ching..
Although feeling stress while this two month, but think deeply, i really gain and learn something from her and i realize all the things was not so worse and bad only..just myself treat it as a big trouble..haha..stupid me =[

******************************************
Hohoho~~
And you know what?! i am officially relaxing and having my ONE WEEK holiday now ~~ yipeeee~~
and glad that i am able to eat the food that i wish to - hu chi & bah kut teh ;
watch the movie that i waiting to - final 5 ;
happy happy and happy , thankss ^^
Now left what?!
laksa~ cha kuih kak~ ice kacang~ jagung~ and lotssss (opss..i am so tam jiak)

******************************************

U~~~ make me cry, make me smile~ make me feel the love is true~~~~~~ [ a nIcE sOng ]

2 comments:

  1. tam jiak po...lu jiak lu san, jealous !! >.<

    sampah chia !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally u watched the final 5 >.<~~~ din wait for me >.<''''

    ReplyDelete