Sunday, August 21, 2011

bad luck T.T



really super duper bad luck today..
lecturer cum n observed but my laptop suddenly cant open..
teaching 生字新词 just by using mouth syok sendiri..no power point due to laptop cant open..sad die me T.T
but lucky lecturer de marks still consider ok la..gt one 3 marks thn others 4 and 5..
and more worse is my praktikum everything JUST save at desktop =.= so ALL GONE jor loo..haiz..how come i am such a stupid girlsss..hate myself >.<

*******************************************
losing something but at the same time i gain somethings..which is from this i can know who really care about me..i am so touch..
specially thanks to my cutie - pei..
thanks for cook lunch for me, warm it XD
i decided not to ask ang pao from u ler whn u have good news :p haha

*******************************************
thanks to those who are trying their best to console me..
i am accept my note and teaching P&P power point all gone..
haiz..learn from this..HARD DISC i need u now ler..

*******************************************

cheerrr..hope to change my luck nw =]

3 comments:

  1. hey, is it your laptop kena virus? maybe my friend can help you 'korek' our those files geh... your laptop still can open? or maybe u can take your laptop to the computer shop nearby, they will have the way to get back your saved files... i kena this before too.. >.<
    think of GOOD LUCK and it'll approach you~ remember?? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. marks not mean anything =)

    all the BEST !

    ReplyDelete