Saturday, September 12, 2009

no feeling??!!

duno hw to describe my feeling now..
happy? nope
sad? nope
then??..duno aso..no feeling at all


finally
delete all those pic together with him (100++ kpg)
delete all msg and all pic inside my hp in my purse
delete him frm my mind? nope..cant yet !!
left the letter he wrote to me i nt yet throw away..


suddenly so miss him
wish to get his sms
wish to call him 'bie' again
gt the thinking of want to contact him and bck to with him


but..
heard that he ytday aft said out break dis words thn go UUM enjoy ler..
so rethk again..
wat for me alone sad here no eat bt he over there enjoy?
wat for me alone missing him here bt he din at all?
is dat he really no feeling toward me ler?
is dat worth for me to ask him bck?
is dat he nt really put on feel on dis relationship? or all is jz me myself put too much on it?
really hard to pass my day..
and i know he dah put me down ler..
if he never cum to me..walk into my heart or say dat words..everythg is better is prefect..
really wish could settle our gab bt not choose to 'break'..


i cant thk bck and look bck ler..i know this
but humman gt feeling one..
i cant lk him aft break still so enjoy maybe he trying to 4gt me too {nobody noe}
duno hw many time i cry..
hw many time i call ppl and chat..
hw many time i sit infront laptop without doing anythg..
hw many time wait to see he sign in..
i am so suffer !! hurt de feeling really not nice !!
help..cindy need help !!


pretent i am strong when chat with him..
pretent i can live without him..
pretent let my fren see i am ok ler..
bt it all is a lies..
tired to be pretent..


hw can he so cruel choose to break and din stand on my side..
he willing to let go a grl who so so love him..
i did i tolerate with him so long ler..
should be together hold our hand more tight pass through dis period wat..
i believe if we can pass through this thn everythg will going well..
izzit??

4 comments:

  1. my dear dear sis,actually im very happy when i know u broke up with him.because he is not a good guy for me.he is not a good bf.if a good bf won't hurt his gf so bad.he dunno what is love.dunno hw to love a person.he not serious in ur relationship at all.if serious,wont pikat2 then no care 1.he love u not deep enuff.when u 2 quarrel he nvr try to solve the prob.nvr care wad u feel.u sad he also like tat nia.still can enjoy outside.tat day u told me like tat i ady gorek kepala,tis kind of bf mana boleh pass.for me,im the 1 who ask for break lo.if a good bf,he will even appreciate the relationship that he get hard,wont easy let go the relationship.will try hard to pull bck the relationship no matter hw hard it was.but he got bo?he nvr lo.i know u will so sad coz u put too much on this relationship.i can understand ur feel.thats why i always tell myself dun put 100% in a new relationship.if not we are the 1 will get hurt if the guy not serious on our relationship.u should be happy,finally u dun nid 煩for him d.no more煩惱。u can concentrate on ur study d.DONT drop any tear for him d.not valuable at all CINDY.forget abt him.our memory jz store sweet memory,not to save sadness.u should thx him to let u hv chance to know better man.u must be stand up.be strong.must be stay happy.happy than him.dun let him think that u cant live without him.i believe u can do it.all of us will support u.YOU ARE NOT ALONE.u still hv us.we all love you.i dun wan my dear sis sad.u always bring happiness to us.now u sad,we also sad u know.u wan everybody sad for u?let the time clean the sadness.sorry ya,ur god sis me cant do anything or accompany u when u not happy or sad thr.but seriously im very concern abt u.im happy u willing to tell me ur things tat day.haiz........dun think abt it again ya.go wash ur face.no more cry!!!rest early and 2moro is a brand new day.ur real MR RIGHT is still waiting for u.he is jz a passenger.so let him go.now study hard 1st.dun think him messy ur life.GO GO CINDY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, cindy, i m popy..
    jz read ur blog...dun so sad la..
    i wil be ur ear all the times when u nid a ppl to talk...
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phing phing is strongly agree wif selina...

    we MUST stay happier than the person who hurt us...let hm noe tat u can find a better bf...cry for few more days and thk wat had all of ur freds said...slowly u wil get wat we were trying to tel u...

    gambateh cindy...
    ~YOU CAN DO IT~

    ReplyDelete
  4. All he did can show that he really din care about u anymore right now lo...
    if he say break already,u no need to ask him back liao u know???ppl say so mean he totally no feeling on u already!
    Gal,u must be strong enough even i know its hard to do so!last time me also get hurt many times b4 liao...
    I also learn from my mistake!sad sure hv,cry sure hv...but don cry for so long can already!
    If u din let him away,how u get ur true love neh??Am i right??I am the example u can see!if u finish see my blog,u will know last time me always get hurt in love!now i also can find my true love now d....so i believe u can do the same as me!he really not worth for u to sad bcoz of him!so u must be confident!u sure can find ur true love soon!Many ppl also get hurt deeply b4,not only u!so u must stand up right now!forget about the sadness k??
    Hope to see u happy all the time oo...
    Happy de gal more pretty de ma,right??hehe...
    so after see my comment remember smile oo....happy more important ya!
    Jia you, my pretty gal!^^

    ReplyDelete