Saturday, September 12, 2009

释放的感觉

终于有种释放的感觉... 谢谢你做出酱的决定

surprise still can chat with him on skype jz nw..
still can accept him as a fren bck at facebook..
be fren really more topic n thg to chat if compare with couple..


tears cum out when chat with him but jz awhile..
i noe myself have to face the reality..
although is cruel to me..bt i believe myself can do it !!


i like what my family say : from where u fall down learn for there to stand up
nice huh? yeah..


study cum first..
here would lk to thx one more fren..which is 'him'
although we nt really noe each other..
bt thx for always by my side ask me nt to find replacement..
acc when i nid..listen to me almost half day..


aso..my roomate-pei
thx so much for listen my pain n let me cry out..
sry for disturb u doing assignment..


my hsmate :
thx for let me noe my life still gt all of u..
without relationship still gt frenship..
yeah..hw luckily i am..



我想我可以重新习惯,依靠自己

1 comment:

  1. sure...u can do it well...
    Gambateh oo...
    happy to hear that u can wake up right now...
    no more sad bcoz him k??hehe...

    ReplyDelete