Friday, December 2, 2011

?? confuse ??

Are u ever feel confusing with urself ?

Maybe that's the right word to describe abt myself nowaday..

Confuse abt ur future, ur dream, abt everything in ur hand..

You don't know what should you do to reach your dream..

Am I wrong with my past decision ?
and will I chagrined with my future decision ?

time fly, everytime i look back the way i had walk through.. sometime will laugh (because myself did lots stupid thing) , sometime will confusing (this is what the ppl always thk too much whn herself super bored =p)

*******************************************************

"Cindy, have u ever experience that 2 ppl chase/tackle u at the same time? are u very confident that u din choose the wrong decision?"

~ yesterday one of my male fren asking me such question..erm..

yes, i did..
bt if u asking me will i have 100% confident that i did not choose the incorrect Mr Rite, i can't really answer that..
seeing cases happened around myself, some of the couple all of us thk they will walk till the end of life but the also end soon at last (5 years had been together)..
i guess no people will know dis until the last breath of urself =}

i'm not a perfect girl, perhaps lots people tot i am a good grl
(they kena tipu by my face jor ><)
Instead,
i'm a girl that who think is correct mean correct - STUBBORN
i dun like accept ppl's advice/opinion,
i like to dreaming too : rich guy,entao,big house...
i'm lazy enough and still yet i'm still a 'little girl' too =.=
  • Guys, it's time to wake up!! haha

but i am always sooo lucky met lots fren who are able to accept all my those bad habit, i love my family who are always stand by me - accepting my those bad habit >< thanks to them much :X

No comments:

Post a Comment