Monday, May 3, 2010

special days..

today me and my housemate celebrate 3 of my housemate b'day which fall on May..
three May's birthday girls : Yih Rui, Liu Jing and Cui Chan..

HAPPY B"DAY TO THREE OF YOU =D

this time b'day 'party' the main idea is from me..
this was the first time for me to do a big card and also video..
starting i 'pakat' with yun hea say that later will have to learning dancing then ask them prepared at 8pm sharp..
after that, i turn off the light and start to play the video i had make it during last week..[using one day time to complete the video]

i wish all of my housemate(7 of them) will crying when enjoying the vidoe but just some of them crying only..haha..but luckily all of them was touch ^^ it means that my mission is success..

then after the video, 'cake' is appear in front of them..they finish those fruit tak sampai 20 minute..

then the big card where the idea also from me but helped by others 5 of my housemate..

finally is the present we gives to those b'day girl..

p/s : i like the big card so much..bie said he will try to do it for me ^^ happy..coz i did it for them but i never received such special gift..haha..

here i share some of the photo taken by just now =D

[8 of us]


[the 'cake']


[3 b'day grils - yih rui, liu jing and cui chan]


[ me with liu jing ]


[ me v cui chan ]


[ me with yih rui ]

1 comment:

  1. thank u Cindy for planning this celebration for us!
    really touching...this is my first time to get such a big card and movie for my birthday~~
    im proud of owning u as my housemate and best friend^^
    i can feel ur efforts of making all of this, i really appreciate it... i will kept it in my mind always and forever~...
    from :yih rui.

    ReplyDelete