Thursday, May 13, 2010

first time..Hate !!

Hate, I am so disappointed with them !!
Argh !! angry overcome me..

Exam is coming soon and I not yet started my studies because of busying writing novel..
70,000 words needed to take part in the novel competition and the 1st prize was make me interested in it..which is rm30,000 =D
Now I can’t even finish the 70,000 words..
I will like to stop awhile and start my revision 1st..

Just now asking them to print out the book mark for teacher’s day but non of them willing to do so, everyone is busying with their works and say no need to so rush =.=
Tmr the shop will close and Sunday we had to give to all lecturer already..when they all wanna start the works? Did they thk won’t be late?
I can’t tahan so me myself alone print out 35 keping paper somemore with colour ink =.=
Luckily I did it early and send it to shop myself to laminate it, if not will not be able to take bck when sat coz uncle said need a lot of work to laminate !!
Angry..i am so angry with their attitude..

Luckily, dis sem was the last sem I become penolong..
Geram !!!
Hate it !!!!! Argh !!!!
I think i Need some time to calm down..

1 comment:

  1. why don't u ask help from other people leh?? i'm quite shocked when the kk said u do it all alone.

    ReplyDelete