Sunday, May 30, 2010

finally =D

yes yes ~
finally finish my sem3 exam..
hohoho dun worry about the result first and get relax during holiday!!
thanks bie for create my msn for me >>> cindy89tan@live.co.uk
everyone laugh at my email add coz of so 'special'..oh no !!
i have a new facebook account finally -D same add v my msn add..lala..happy..my previous account kena hack jor, so all of u can remove it d ^^



yesterday went to wedding dinner..
eating lot lot..nice..i love 'hu qi' so much..muahaha..thanks daddy ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The moment I met you, is the moment my heart is with you... The moment I with you, my heart fill with joy... The moment I love you, I belong to you forever to give joy n happiness... [frm my 4ever admire] nice huh? yes..i feel so..muahaha..thanks my forever admire..haha

~end~

1 comment: