Saturday, March 6, 2010

KOT ke-18






" SPORT is part of my life "

3 March 2010 is my maktab Kejohanan Olahraga Tahunan (KOT)ke 18..
this year i take part in 400m and 4x400m as usual..
surprisely, both also i get 1st..
but my leg was very pain because long time no exercise jor >.<

thanks to my classmate shout my name while i am running, they all shout ' cindy,jia you!cindy, jia you! ' haha..a strong strength suddenly come out while listen to their shout =.=
at the beginning of running they shout it out, than run till 100m more again, junior shouted my name pula..before run to the ending somemore heard my name again..thanks to all..you all make my days brighten up..haha

my classmate some of them take part in dancing {KOT open ceremony} which is - ang wah pei, lim siew mei, lim chou yun, lim miaw hoey and tan liu jing..
some of them involved in Pandu Puteri Kadet and Kadet Remaja Sekolah matching..

yeah..we are the best..rumah biru was the winner at the overall ^^

2 comments: