Monday, March 15, 2010

sweet ^^




today while i was reading novel, my fren suddenly add me in thier conversation...
wow..finally my housemate get in a relationship already!congrate to her and ofcoz to the luckily guy who finally win her ^^

from the way she tell me the story line, i can feel the happiness on her face..so sweet the way her bf asking her to be his gf..
the guy : xxx小姐, 我xxx(the guy name) 用真情诚意的对你,是真心喜欢你,希望你可以给我机会在你身边保护你,爱护你,你愿意接受我吗?
guess..what the response the girl give? surely is yes i do..haha

they started on ytday, also was 白色情人节..such a special day ^^ few days ago i am just asking her and telling her that wish to get a good news when reopen school..surprisely..get it today..haha..congrate to my dear frenz..

in the others hand, i also knowing that my junior was broke up v little junior after fews month..so here i would like to say to every couple..please always appreciate and love the one who u tackle hard hard!!


~u always on my mind, all day jz all the time, u're everythg to me, brightest star to let me see..i love u till i die, deep as sea wide as sky, the beauty of our love paints rainbows everywhere we go..need u all my life, u're my hope u're my pride..may life be our love paradise..~

while listing to this song..bie appear on my mind ^^ kekex

No comments:

Post a Comment