Friday, December 4, 2009

trip to melacca [ 27/11/09-29/11/09 ]

Day 1 :
we start the journey at 6am early in the morning. daddy be the driver at first thn aft dat my bro's turn thn my turn to drive and at last is get bck bro's turn to his house which had rent outside. we use about 8 hours like that to reach our destination. ofcoz we have a rest half way to settle our breakfast [ coz i sleep in the car so no foto here XD ]

aft we had reach thn we take a bath thn go dataran pahlawan have a look.


at nitez we have our dinner which recomened by my bro -- 粥底火锅 RM 60+


aft dat we bck to home. daddy & mummy choose to have a rest while my bro's friend - Wei Zheng & Ah Bong bring me n bro go to kia kia =)

we go 3 places which is Dataran Sungai Melaka, 音乐喷泉 & Fun Fair



[ where i 1st time sit the 海盗船 almost vomit..argh !! no more nextime ]

No comments:

Post a Comment