Wednesday, July 20, 2011

warm XD

calling mummy talking jz nw..
until i out of control, my tears was drop down =.=
mummy suggest me to tell out my feeling or maybe write a note..
but thn..for those who noe me well..u will notice i am a grl that not really dare to tell out..sometime i rather myself suffer bit bit =]
sorry for crying and scared mummy..i close her fon n say sorry coz my tears was drop out lot and i cant talk =.=
can u feel my stress? haizz..

i am who i am >.<

**************************

a very thanks you to Mr Yeoh who willing to call me and while i am saying i call but still he say he call :p
thanks for your ear and i am really touch..
i appreciate dis kind of fren..
if u saw dis..hey..nextime belanja u makan :p

***************************

a very thanks you to Mr Ooi too..
although is i am calling you but still i get what u going to tell me..
appreciate it too =D

**************************

i feel warm although my problem jz myself only can settle..
but thn thanks for those ear, those advice, those caring..
heart it XD

**************************

i will trying myself to find a better way to solve it..
no worry..i will be +ve, i wun allow -ve appear in my life (trying hard ler)

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment