Sunday, June 26, 2011

result..



finally, last sem result was out..
my pointer drop down abit =[
abit sad..
congrate to Ah Ching who get the highest 3.93..such a good result which i will never get it..i am envy :p haha..

EDU 3106 BUDAYA DAN PEMBELAJARAN A-
PKP 3101 PRAKTIKUM FASA 1 A-
PKP 3110 METHODOLOGY IN REMEDIAL MATHEMATICS A-
PKP 3111 ISU-ISU DAN TRENDA DALAM PEND PEMULIHAN A-
BCN 3112 PENTAKSIRAN DAN PENILAIAN DLM PEND B.CINA A-
MTE 3109 TEACHING OF NUMB,FRACT,DEC & PERCENTAGES A-
WAJ 3112 KOKURIKULUM OLAHRAGA B+

POINTER : 3.74

****************************************
my pointer terkumpul was tooo bad ler..due to previous semester my result bad till 3.4 smthg :p huhu T.T~~

So, here..I wish my result can maintain until i graduate next year..
ga yao ahhh, cindy !!
congrate to all my classmate, we had pass the exam =D

~new sem start, there are more challenges in front of me waiting for me to fighting.. oh no~~~

2 comments:

  1. senior, we two are almost same pointer...
    jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost same pointer with me too....kaka..ganbateh^^

    ReplyDelete