Sunday, September 12, 2010

12/9/10

hohoho~
went to gurney with my old fren - 'ah pek'
knowing each others during 'miao xiang lin' temple..
if not mistaken, know him since 2004 ba =]

well, calling him ah pek coz he is older thn me and we use to bully each others..
and yet, he really the best and mature fren among my male fren =]

first time in my life, watch two movie in 6 hours >.<
the first movie we watch --- going the distance
the second movie ---- step up 3

thanks to him bring me to eat too..
1st time step in the shop..
the food is nice and expensive too =p
nice experience when going up stair >.<
haha..i guess his wallet is bleeding today..






erm..here would like to thanks him again and duno will he viewing my blogs or not..
anyway, thanks ya ah pek..nice to have an old fren like u ^^


*********** ends ************

No comments:

Post a Comment