Monday, January 4, 2010

RESULT..



finally..we had received our sem2 result..
everyone did their best and have a good job ^^
congrate to all my classmate..everyone and also myself..muahaha

here are my result..
PKP 3103 PERKHIDMATAN DALAM PEMULIHAN (A-)
PKP 3104 KEMAHIRAN PENGAMATAN (A-)
EDU 3103 MURID DAN ALAM BELAJAR (A-)
BCN 3105 BAHASA CINA (A-)
WAJ 3103 ENGLISH LANGUANGE PROFICIENCY (B-)
WAJ 3104 LITERASI BAHASA MELAYU (A )
WAJ 3105 NUMERICAL LITERACY (B+)

pointer : 3.68


~ although i am not the hightest in my class but i am happy with my result..first time get more than 3.60..congrate to my classmate because all of us get atleast 3.50 and congrate to li ching (the most hightest in my class - 3.82)..

~ when i recieved sem2 result from lovely tutor..in my mind i am just regret for my sem1 result..i get a worse result..automatically my pointer terkumpul not so nice..so sad..btw..hopefuly this sem3 will be much much better la XD

~ again..congrate to all and gambate this sem..this sem please pass faster because i dun wan be penolong kk =.= anyway..here, i am swear that cindy will did her best to be penolong kk and give co-operation with yun hea o ^^ thanks to everyone..if i had did any mistake please forgive me..kekex

~ lastly..aza aza fighting..gambate..pem bc are nomber one !! i am happy to have such a nice classmate and housemate.. +u everyone

1 comment:

  1. congratz...
    happy to hear u did ur score !
    all the best n keep it on !
    2010 will better than 2009
    add oil add oil
    x]

    ReplyDelete