Friday, January 8, 2010

心情札记有感而发之七

finally 1 week pass already..
it means what? means that i already be penolong kk for 1 week XD
different people has different characteristic, it's hard for me to fullfill everyone's requirement..
i may not be the perfect but i am always try my best to be =.=

erm..
here i would like to share my happiness which happened on 4th jan 2010 ^^
usually i will silent my hp when i was resting and every days goes as usual..
that day after back from school and settle my works then i decided take a rest just like usual..
when i had woke up from rest, i forgot to turn on my hp silent mode, so before i am going to have my diner..
'2 miss call' appear on my hp screen..
i though is lecturer calling me but my friends say that impossible because the nomber a bit weird..
i was qiute surprise that how come the nomber much much more than M'sia nomber..
some of my friends said ' cindy, maybe is those who call from others country to tipu our money punya' .. so i just ignore it..

then i did not think too much just walk to down stair prepare to out for diner with housemate..
when i come down, i tell ah hea that i got 2 weird nomber who call me just that i missed to pick it up..
ah hea said that to me 'must be is your lover call you because just now he is asking me your hp nomber' ..
suddenly, a sound 'woo woo woo' come out, all my housemate seem so high after heard it >.<

so surprise, before go for my diner, you did call me again..
every one asking me to pick it up..so i did =)
we chat about 20minutes and i feel happy and surprise to get your call..
thanks you *huggie* ..

nextime if you call me again, i will try to chat with you by using english..muahaha..
this few days really busy with my works, so not free to reply the mail but my miss towards you still the same..
it will never reduce days by days ^^ i miss you my love..

ofcourse i miss my parents too..
1 more week later..i will meet my parents again ^^
my sweet and warm home..i am coming soon..
wait for me =)

3 comments:

  1. wohoo~ who is your lover? never heard you meantion b4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao.. congratz gal !
    waiting ur share ...
    rmb bring him out during cny n show to me !
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo..who is him??hehe...congrats ya...got chance must show us see oo...^^

    ReplyDelete