Friday, November 20, 2009

when i fall sick..

before exam..i fall sick..
very sufer..cant eat cant sleep n cant even driving >.<>
  • pei - my roomate
  • thx for cook me a cup of nestle..100 plus v salt..even borrow me tissue paper =p

    • mei - my housemate

    thx for help me to wash the plate n kuali dat i used..

    • chai - my housemate

    thx for the 罗汉果..nice drink u had cooked

    • rui - my housemate

    thx for ur tuala kecil =) thx for concern aso

    • ah liu - my housemate

    thx for packing food for me although i din eat at last..

    • ah hea - my housemate

    thx for ur honey..

    • chong yong - a fren meet up during camp

    thx for ur concern n ur almost everyday's call..

    • chieh loon - not a very close fren =p

    thx for teach me wat fruit add on wat..4gt ler coz i din eat that..blukx..

    • others - who sms and msn chat

    thx for urs concern..cindy really get touch =)

    ~ sorry becoz of my virus make till some of u getting sick too aft me..aikz..but..luckily we all rcv b4 exam..yeah..thx to god..i am glad to having such a group of best fren there ^^


    2 comments:

    1. ya...im chong yong who almost calls her everyday....9s to meet you here ...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice Blog

      Funny Sms
      www.esmsfun.com

      ReplyDelete