Friday, November 20, 2009

missing ..

damn miss my fren so much ^^
finally finish our exam and sem2 ler..
time really pass so fast lk water..
everyone hav their own plan during holiday included me =)
bt thn my tears automatically drop out when say 'bye' to them..
really miss those day we having fun together..
having pizza hut + kfc during exam..
thx for giv me a hug b4 i went bck home..so warm n sweet the feeling >.<

i am sure i will miss all of u during dis holiday..
maybe for uu..nt a vry long holiday bt for me..it was..
miss..really miss..duno hw much i cry coz thking of u all..frenz

all my classmate and those who having holiday too..
will meet up again in year 2010 ^^
wish all of you have a wondeful holiday n enjoy urself..
4gt all unhappy unlucky memory in year 2009

cindy really happy to have all of you as my classmate and aso housemate..
i am waiting a better 2010 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment