Saturday, April 17, 2010

520 ♥



suddenly 'you' comes to my mind..
thanks you for..
u find time to accompany me chatting on skype/msn although u have to study ;
u always full fill what i need although ur mouth on the spot say dun1/ no ;
u never blame me or angry with me although i did so to u ;
u can feel it when ever i am angry-ing or un happy-ing, then u will trying to make me happy ;

i love you, where..
u always remember every words i had said ;
u always listen to me 1st before u going to tell me about ur story over there ;
u always trying to tolerate with naughty me ;
in ur planing always got me inside ;
every time chatting with u, i am in happy mood ;

you are always there for me..always..
[ although u are nt a handsome guy where i always look for =p ]
i am more n more deeply in love with u, bie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment