Saturday, October 3, 2009

在乎你的人,始终陪着你



such a long time din update my blogs already..
finally had pass up all assignment so only gt free time to update my blogs here..
sleep 2 time for today >.<


the person who always care abt u will care abt u all the time without telling u..
在乎你的人,始终陪着你..i am a luckily grl in this world..
i really feel that my luck is so good..
gt parents beside me support me all the time, such group of nice fren around me, some of caring me de people jz i din realize it..thx ^^


my single life till now make me getting biasa with it ler..single not a shame thg =)
i really did enjoy my single life although smtime my bf will accompany me..kekex
[ my bf = Mr Lonely ]
i thk now most of the time my bf had leave me alone ler..happy ^^


when i rcv ur reply..abit surprise coz u wrote 'i always reserve a place for u in my heart'..'i plan to...when..'
i always charge a book by it cover..
i wish to get more when i had smthg..
i tot the thg that i had miss up will never gt chance to look bck n even walk to the pass ler..
bt..really when i saw dis my tears also cum out..


now only i know n i realize what kind of thg i want n wat kind of guy suit me..
so i decided concentrate my studies at 1st..
i belive that if u are mine thn u will be mine at last no matter how long and hw far we seperate..if u really belongs to me thn will belongs to me at last also..
anyway, luckily still can keep contact with u through mail..feel so happy ^^
when sad or anythg i will jz write mail send it to u although i noe i will jz get ur reply aft 2 days or wat coz u were busy with ur works there !!


* appreciate what we having now !! *

2 comments:

  1. Dropped by~
    Great hearing you're fine!
    Yes yes and yes, enjoy your single life as if nobody's business. *winks*

    By the way, your so-called bf (Mr.Lonely), should be leaving you since you've got so many caring friends & family around you.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya....cindy u r right....appreciate with what we are having now ....

    ReplyDelete